Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lacking Excitement

Killer

I haven't participated in anything exciting in weeks...hence the lack of blog posts.

I did have a recent run in with a 24 hour stomach flu that shook things up a bit.... I will spare you the details.

My dog, Butch, killed my neighbor's bunny. It was the bunny's fault. This riled things up in our household for a few hours. As I was sitting at the computer contemplating the circle of life and preparing to write about Butch v. Bunny, I couldn't stop hearing the rabbit's death squeal of panic, echoing in my head... which is why I will not be reminiscing about the event via world wide web.

My brother graduated from Fuller University, with his Master's in Theology this past weekend. It was nice to see my family and to see my brother in all his pomp and circumstance.



One thing I have been doing that I find exciting and slightly addicting, is attending group classes at Crossfit Excel. I could write multiple blogs about Crossfit and my love/hate relationship with it, but I don't know if people really care how much weight I back squatted the other day, how desperate I am to do a pull up, and how my sternum tried to rip itself in two one day.



In a few days we are going to Philadelphia. I have 3 goals while in the city of brotherly love: Eat as many Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches as possible, run up the same steps that Rocky did, and see the Liberty Bell.




While we are there, I know that many exciting things will occur. Don't you worry, I will blog about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment