Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 29

day 29 – favorite TV shows and why you like them






It seems like these past few days 30 Days of Blogging, got a little desperate. I'm not a big TV watcher. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it...there are just a million other things I would rather be doing. I also don't watch television in bed anymore. This is because of my crazy husband and his theories about how the "Blue Light" from electronics in the bedroom at night interfere with REM sleep or something to that nature. He probably is right though...so I go along with it. 
 
When I am watching TV, this is probably what I am watching:
 
No Reservations: As I have said before, I like Anthony Bourdain. He eats interesting food and travels to cool places.
 
Barefoot Contessa: Ina Garten is one of the cooks on the Food Network that really seems to know what she is doing. She is no Rachel Ray and I like that. I also like to look at her beautiful house/kitchen and the little markets she goes to in the Hampton's.
 
Warriors Basketball Games: I've said it before. I am obsessed with them. I get very sad if I am working when they are playing. Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry are pretty amazing. The Warriors can beat the best team in the NBA and lose to the worst. You have to tune in for more because you just don't know what is going to happen.
 
The Office: Each character has his/her own set of quirky characteristics. I have come to know and love the quirkiness and the way they interact with each other.
 
Modern Family: It's not my favorite, but I still DVR it anyways. The different sets of families are pretty funny and remind me of people I know. The endings are always cheesy, but I can handle the 2 minutes of family loviness, if I get to see Mitchell join a flash mob dance.

1 comment:

  1. The Warriors are capable of losing to anybody.and everybody.

    ReplyDelete