Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Days of blogging: Day 1

Kung Fu

Day 1: A recent picture of yourself  and 15 interesting facts.


1. I love the Golden State Warriors. They are the type of team who can beat the best team in the NBA, but can also lose to the worst. I am a devoted fan win or lose.

2. I really enjoy cooking, but I never follow recipes to a tee.

3. I was born with black hair.

4. I'm a 1/4 Jewish.

5. I hate running, but for the past 3 months I have been religiously doing so, three times a week.

6. I can give Danny a piggy back ride and deadlift 175 pounds...I'm working on increasing my deadlift number...not the number of Danny's  I can lift.

7. I have an excellent memory.

8. I love anything to do with cleaning out gunk. Examples: Biore Strips, Carpet Shampooing, and Endotracheal Suctioning.

9. I have never watched Star Wars....and I don't plan to.

10. I don't like fragrant shower gels. I use Irish Spring bar soap. It smells clean and I like that.

11. I have a chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead. My brother has a matching one.

12. I hate hot tubs. They are warm and sweaty and gross.

13. I would rather swim in a lake than an ocean any day.

14. I went to my junior and senior prom with my husband. Our limo got in an accident on our way to the first prom.

15. Danny and I have a little dream of owning a small ranch, with a few animals, in the country ... someday.

4 comments:

  1. That is really funny that you and your brother both have chicken pox scars in the middle of your forehead...because so do I! I wonder if that's a common place for the first one to be...thus it gets scratched a lot and the scar develops. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny Breeann! I know one other person who has one there too, so your theory might be right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can make those biore strips yourself on the super cheap using plain gelatin and milk, and painting it on your nose. It works perfectly and those things get expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing advice Kate! I'm going to have to try that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete