Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts.
1. I love the Golden State Warriors. They are the type of team who can beat the best team in the NBA, but can also lose to the worst. I am a devoted fan win or lose.
2. I really enjoy cooking, but I never follow recipes to a tee.
3. I was born with black hair.
4. I'm a 1/4 Jewish.
5. I hate running, but for the past 3 months I have been religiously doing so, three times a week.
6. I can give Danny a piggy back ride and deadlift 175 pounds...I'm working on increasing my deadlift number...not the number of Danny's I can lift.
7. I have an excellent memory.
8. I love anything to do with cleaning out gunk. Examples: Biore Strips, Carpet Shampooing, and Endotracheal Suctioning.
9. I have never watched Star Wars....and I don't plan to.
10. I don't like fragrant shower gels. I use Irish Spring bar soap. It smells clean and I like that.
11. I have a chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead. My brother has a matching one.
12. I hate hot tubs. They are warm and sweaty and gross.
13. I would rather swim in a lake than an ocean any day.
14. I went to my junior and senior prom with my husband. Our limo got in an accident on our way to the first prom.
15. Danny and I have a little dream of owning a small ranch, with a few animals, in the country ... someday.