Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Days of blogging: Day 10

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, mad, bored, sad, or hyped




There are about a gazillion songs in the world, so narrowing it down to one per the specified mood is pretty difficult. These are the songs presently associated with these moods, but this could all change tomorrow... or in a hour.

Happy- When You Walk in the Room by Fyfe Dangerfield. There is probably a happy dance going on too. I have amazing dance skills, FYI.

Mad- I guess it depends on the reason I am mad. It takes a lot to make me mad.  Usually I would just turn whatever I am listening to up a little louder, but not too loud....as I don't like loud things. For anger's sake, I will say I've got Friends by Manchester Orchestra.

Bored- If I am bored I am most likely not listening to music. I am in a TV or Facebook coma.

Sad- Wonderwall by Oasis

Hyped- Anything by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs except their song Maps falls into the non existent peaceful/lovey category.

No comments:

Post a Comment