Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 23

day 23- something you crave a lot


 
 
I crave many things... food and non food items alike. However, if I tallied up all of my cravings one amazing item would prevail: Diet Pepsi.
 
Nothing compares to popping open an ice cold can of heaven's nectar. The fizzy artificial sweetness is somehow the best tasting drink in the world. I don't know if it is the aspartame or the potassium benzoate, but it keeps me coming back for more.

There are imposters out there. Don't let them fool you. I'm talking to you Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Rite, Diet Sams, and Diet RC Cola.  You don't even compare.

There was a slightly sad time in my life when I drank almost a 2 liter of Diet Pepsi a day. Then Danny started this whole healthy living business and things started to change. If it has the word diet in front of it it should be healthy right? I welcomed change in most areas, but giving up Diet Pepsi has always been a struggle. I am now at the point in my long struggle with Diet Pepsi addiction, where I don't have to have one every day. I don't keep it in the house anymore. I have even gone for a  few blocks of 30 days without having one. I will admit, every now and then I fall off the wagon, and have a can or two, of the greatest man made drink of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment