Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 13

day 13- your 5 favorite books and why





The Catcher in the Rye - Holden (the main character) is full of teenage angst. He is the total opposite of me, maybe that's why his character sucked me in.
 
The Grapes of Wrath- We read this book in high school. I think I was the only person who was excited to do so. My mom's family came from Oklahoma in the dust bowl. I thought it was a cool way to see a fictional take on this part of my American history.
 
To Kill a Mockingbird- It's a classic.
 
Julie and Julia- I am kind of obsessed with the movie, naturally I had to read the book. Although, the movie was actually better than the book, it did get me pumped about blogging, cooking, and life's adventures.
 
The Bible- Is that cliche? Oh well, the Bible is pretty profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment