Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 25


Day 25- what would I find in your bag




No matter how often I clean out my purse, it quickly reverts back to its old messy self. I am glad there isn't a saying similar to the one referring to food, "You are what you eat," about purses. That would make me sad. On any given day these items could change, but for today, these are the items in my purse:

  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Day Planner
  • Target receipt from today
  • Valentine's Day Fresh Choice coupon $5 off any purchase of 2 meals after 5 pm. Expires 2/28/11
  • Coupon for 3 chances to win a Golden State Warrior Prize Pack
  • Save Mart receipt from 2/9/11
  • Bed Bath & Beyond receipt from today
  • Phoenix Noodle House receipt from 1/16/11
  • Golden State Warriors vs New York Knicks Ticket from 11/3/10
  • Google Maps printout for a store my mom and dad found in Modesto that they thought I would be interested in
  • A phone number scribbled on a piece of paper. I think it's for my doctor.
  • TJ Maxx receipt from today
  • I <3 (heart) State Parks Car Decal
  • Keys
  • Overly Priced New Balance iPhone Holder for running
  • Headphones
  • Ice Breakers Mints
  • Business Card for my fabulous hair stylist Stacy
  • 4 uncapped pens, one capped pen, and one broken pencil
  • One empty tube of Chapstick
  • One full tube of Chapstick
  • Another Save Mart receipt from 2/15/11
  • And another from 2/18/11
  • Safety pin
  • 2 bobby pins
  • Hair tie
  • Movie Stub for Eat Pray Love 9/21/10
  • Compact
  • Feminine Products
  • A band aid
  • Another hair tie
  • A lip gloss
  • One Pirate Skull and Cross Bones Earring



I spy with my little eye
Please, don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment