Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 18

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have




It seems like I have already answered this question with my bucket list, but I guess I can always dream more.
 
Plans: I'm planning on semi redoing our office. We have a bunch of mismatched bookshelves overflowing with books and it makes me want to vomit when I look at them. I have a nifty idea for some tall white bookshelves flanking the desk, with a fun bulletin board above it. Ikea is going to make this a reality soon. I just need to find a day that Danny and I have off together. Wrestling season is almost done. Whew.
 
Dreams: I dream of owning chickens. Egg laying chickens. (Is there another kind? Clearly, I was not raised on a farm). Every morning I would go out, gather up a few eggs (in a sweet basket), and make breakfast. I love eggs, especially farm fresh eggs. Maybe I would feed the chickens some flax seed so my eggs would be high in omega 3s? My chickens would be quiet chickens.  Perhaps I could find some that aren't very messy too.  That would be excellent.
 
Goals: My current goal is to finish up this blog, because I really must get ready for work. (I realize that's a lame answer).

No comments:

Post a Comment